Tuesday 4 December 2012

SKY SCARF NOVEMBER UPDATE

This is a very quick update on my sky scarf!
Firstly, it's extremely long!!!


Secondly, fairly grey!


It now also  has a little friend. This much smaller scarf was knitted up using Colinette yarn,  made in a couple of evenings -  light wedding therapy relief.


I wouldn't say that, with just over 2 weeks to go, Kate and I are stressed  BUT I just wish that whoever dished out the hours for each day had looked on us more favourably. I could certainly do with a few extra.

3 comments:

  1. Well it's definitely LONG your right! So are you looking for a new project for the new year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely Miriam, quality Jacqueline time and rest!
    Seriously, I am going to try some new projects in 2013 but I have yet to come up with a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe something involving a needle and thread.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete