Wednesday 16 April 2014

ANOTHER GLORIOUS DAY AHEAD

 I intended posting these photos this morning but one thing, then another came along and now it's tea time. It really didn't help that I spent one and a half hours in front of our computer with the phone to my ear connected to BT whilst a man whizzed around on my screen from some other part of the world trying to find out why our emails are not working. I was desperate in the end to have a coffee and I think he was feeling pretty much the same because in the end we're no further forward and he's arranging for someone else to call us in the next 24 hours.

Earlier in the day, 7am, I was out walking again. Three times in a row this week and it was again another lovely morning. Tide in or out, there's always something that catches my eye. I've seen it all so many times, yet I never tire of it.

The remains of a torpedo boat


This may well have been an old thames barge


Osea Island can be reached only by causeway or boat


Boats of all shapes and sizes are finally going into the water


These little houses on stilts always intrigue me

and finally the sun shines as I wander home for breakfast


 Thank you to everyone who has been commenting on my blog, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!


6 comments:

  1. Again - some wonderful photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline stunning views and your photography captures it perfectly. Thank you so much for your helpful comments about my pains I use a lot of turmeric in my curries but never thought to use it as you suggest.
    Wishing you a Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd rather like to live in a house on stilts above the water! Although with the weather the coast seen this winter, maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, glad you enjoyed your walks and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, especially the first one, it looks like a painting. Lucky you living so close to the sea...I would be out there every day too, enjoying the sunshine. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments on my blog, you are a non reply blogger so I can't respond to you personally. If you are able, let me have your email address as I hate people to think I am ignoring them

    ReplyDelete