Tuesday 27 January 2015

KNITTING OFF THE NEEDLES!

At last, from this bag of Drops yarn


I have completed this,


my first baby outfit for my daughter Kate and I'm so happy with it.
Knitted in baby merino, at first I thought the colour to be honest was a little on the bland side but adding the 3 white duck buttons seems to have made it look so much better.

Also, I seem to be making great progress with the crochet blanket too, but I'll show you that when it's finished.

I'm just about to start knitting with the drops karisma, a baby cardigan but my plan last night of, early dinner, feet up, tv and knit didn't happen. I got myself too comfortable and promptly fell asleep.
Amount of knitting done - none!
I didn't even get to cast on my stitches.
Later, perhaps!




12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I agree, Drops do have a huge choice and so different.

      Delete
  2. What an adorable sweater and hat! It's so much fun to knit baby things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like making things for babies, they're are so many lovely patterns to choose from.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They're both by Drops Sue, the jacket is "sleep tight" and the hat "in my dreams"

      Delete
  4. Exciting times ahead. Drops Karisma is lovely to work with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very exciting. I'm knitting with karisma for the first time!

      Delete